Joining system for polypropylene acid waste system
Orion Fittings Rionfuse CF™ clamp free electrofusion joining
system for polypropylene provides unsurpassed ease of installation
and joint strength for acid waste drainage piping.
When ease of installation is a prime consideration,
there's really only one joining system
you should consider … the Rionfuse CF™
(Clamp Free) electrofusion system.
The electrofusion coil is made of heavy
gauge wire that is molded right into the
Rionfuse coupling. Each coupling is manufactured
using state of-the-art robotic technology
resulting in a system that is made to the highest
possible standards. This system provides
a joint strength that has never before been
seen in this industry. Above all, unlike our
competition, the rionfuse CF joint does not
require clamping devices at any time during
installation. Each wire terminal is protected
with shrouds, which means couplings do not
arrive damaged. The serpentine wire configuration
and heavy gauge stainless steel wire
means strong durable coils that won't break.
Check the many features Rionfuse CF™
offers. You'll see why it quickly has become a
favorite of engineers and contractors in hundreds
of installations in the United States,
Canada, Mexico, and around the world.
- No Clamps required
- Fast and easy installation means lower cost
- Multiple jointing capabilities and both sides of couplings
fuse at the same time, saving labor
- Positive joints are made in just a few minutes
- Uses same plain end fittings as our No-Hub system
- 10' lengths standard (20' sections available)
- Easily assembled with ordinary hand tools & Rionfuser™
- Strongest joint in the industry.
- Non-corrosive polypropylene provides excellent resistance
to a wide variety of chemicals and acids
- "State of the art" joining system
- Joining machine tough and reliable, joint after joint
- Available in sizes of 1½" - 12"
Rionfuser RF-3000LE Submittal
Rionfuser CF Installation Instructions
Rionfuser RF-3000LE Sales Sheet
Chemical Drainage Systems Overview Brochure